THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Who am I?!!


To start wiv, im a fuckstard..
My hair is lyk frozen moss..
My eyes are lined up wiv thick n dirty kohl..
My nails are supr long lyk dat of the sorcererz in da fairy tales, wiv dirty black nail varnish..
Im short by height & slim..
Ive been smoking for so long dat I apeard to have fifties yrz old..
Im a vry stupid boy, certifiE iso 9001-2000, si falai 2008 tou..
Mo content dklarE, fr gallant r tou ban p****, fr dimun gagn peur, fr zot kroir ki mo ene tapeur mai en realiT mw ki gagn baT r tifi..
Im vry afarid of bein alone n dats y i alwez cary on my group of frnd wiv me : B*** Fucker B***..

Who am I?!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

minakshi souniram

Anonymous said...

lol..

meenakshi sooneeram, stp..

lot ku met 1 linet et lir li bien parski in Ecrir : boy:..

fuckin guy,,,,

Anonymous said...

oh i dnt no but one fing is clear peoples say zat c has a big c{0}c k so whether c a gal or not it dnt matter

fuckn gal
cockbeaterz

Anonymous said...

lolzzzzz lolzz tro topo sa!wawa met n verre lot fois anonymous!!!

Anonymous said...

svp stp bein anonymous..

use ur name if uve gt da guts instead of hidin nder ur mum skirts..

Anonymous said...

hey karishma do you know what will happen if your father know what you are doing...am not saying not to enjoy life but in limit so if you don't stop using your abusing language i will have to tell your dad about this bye